Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains. ~Khalil Gibran
To those losing their loved ones,
- It’s okay to cry. In fact, crying does a better job rather than keeping your emotions inside.
- You should accept and acknowledge the pain. You can accept the pain of losing and give yourself some time to heal, mentally and physically. Like many said, time heals everything.
- Have faith that God is in control. He knows the best for you, no matter what happens.
- Keep all those memories of your loved ones. Let those beautiful memories of theirs be your inspirations and motivations for you to live a more meaningful life. Do it for them.
And most importantly,
- Always pray for your loved ones in your prayers.