October isn’t so bad after all, and I’m very excited and honored to be nominated by KassaFrass for Liebster Award. You should check out her WordPress and also the other bloggers which later I’ll nominate. 😀
To freshen our mind first, here’s a brief intro about Liebster Award. The name “Liebster” originated from Germany and has several meanings: sweetest, kindest, kind, pleasant, sweetheart, etc. Its objective is to welcome new bloggers to the blogger world which works in a way that bloggers award other bloggers. In simpler words, wider networks are built between bloggers and it is also to encourage bloggers to write more 🙂
Here are the rules for accepting the awards:
- Post the award to your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 1000 followers who you feel deserve this award.
- Answer 11 questions given by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions!
Let’s get started.
Here are 11 random facts about myself:
1. I’m the youngest in my family but I’m the tallest.
2. I am a heavy sleeper and I tend to remember my dreams (even nightmares).
3. I love travelling by bus.
4. I am a proud Muslim.
5. After college, I’d like to try as many jobs as possible. Experiences are the most valuable thing to me.
6. I have an affinity towards lomography.
7. I am a Couchsurfer. (Hello Couchsurfers out there!)
8. I practise self-motivation. It helps me to stay in pace in my daily routines.
9. I tend to isolate myself from the crowd when I’m angry.
10. If possible, I want to own an Audi in future.
11. I love people who always smile! 😀
My 11 questions from KassaFrass which I need to answer :
1. If you could be any person for a day, who would it be?
2. What’s your all time favorite movie?
3. What’s your favorite animal?
4. If you wrote a book, what would it be about?
Why some people can create success and some couldn’t
5. If you could visit only one country (not the one you live in) in the world, where would it be?
Antarctica (but it’s a continent)
6. What’s on the top of your bucket list?
7. What’s your dream job?
Manage my own guesthouse for backpackers in Malaysia besides doing some freelance writings.
8. What’s your favorite piece of clothing?
My scarf (hijab)
9. What’s your favorite month of the year?
10. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
“It’s either now or never.”
11. What’s the worst advice you’ve ever received?
“You shouldn’t travel at this young age because it is too risky..” #sigh
Here are my blogger nominations and I’ve included two blogspots! 😀
These are my questions for you:
1. If you are a Prime Minister, what is the first thing you will accomplish?
2. Describe love in two words.
3. If you were to return to past, which year would you pick?
4. What is your favourite music?
6. Cycling or walking?
7. What do you think about Muslims?
8. Which sports do you enjoy watching?
9. Hugs or kisses?
10. Best chocolate you have ever tasted?
11. Do Palestine deserve eternal freedom?
Thank you for participating ^_^
Have a pleasant day!